Suicide prevention!

so anyways i found this on the zeovit forum , any ideas wot net i could use to to something like this.?

net.jpg

Any chance you could ask the bloke on the zeovit forum, it may help to get the advantages/disadvantages and also what type of plastic used.

Just a comment on this "netting" - what lights would one be using with this net? It seems that the light in the picture above are T5's - I would think that with T5's this netting would work fine - BUT with Metal Halides, it could quite possibly melt....

Just a comment on this "netting" - what lights would one be using with this net? It seems that the light in the picture above are T5's - I would think that with T5's this netting would work fine - BUT with Metal Halides, it could quite possibly melt....
Good point ;)

Just about any hardware shop should sell that, they have it on big rolls and sell per meter.

Just about any hardware shop should sell that, they have it on big rolls and sell per meter.

But will it be of food grade plastic? if not it could slowly leach toxins into your tank, personally, i will only ever use foodgrade or built for marine equipment for anything that stays in my tank system

Back
Top Bottom