Structrual Engineer and or Builder Please

Neil H

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hi All

I am looking for some help with a building issue, I need a highly educated opinion or solution.....

In short i need someone who understands a reefer but will be able to make sure my house does not fall down ......

Please drop me a PM if you are in JHB and are able to help me .......

extra bedroom...... definately no...........

concrete tank ......not quite.........but ......... you are in the right general vicinity ...........;)

:whistling:

so where the engineers ..............:p

Hi Neil,

I'm not a structural engineer, and I don't live in JHB, but if you don't come right I could discuss your questions/ideas with structural colleagues of mine. Of course, if you want a professional design, I can always refer you to our JHB office, but that's going to cost you some $$$ (of course, if a company has designed the new Freedom Towers, the Shard of Glass, or closer to home, The Mast, you can be assured that you will get a good, safe design if you're prepared to pay :) )

Hennie

Hmmm what you getting up to now Neil?!?!? :D

Something interesting :whistling:

Maybe he's planning a pond.Come out now and tell us please:p

All in good time sir :)

Hi Neil,

I'm not a structural engineer, and I don't live in JHB, but if you don't come right I could discuss your questions/ideas with structural colleagues of mine. Of course, if you want a professional design, I can always refer you to our JHB office, but that's going to cost you some $$$ (of course, if a company has designed the new Freedom Towers, the Shard of Glass, or closer to home, The Mast, you can be assured that you will get a good, safe design if you're prepared to pay :) )

Hennie

thank you for the offer Hennie, i may well give you a call to discuss, unfortunately it is more a problem that needs a physical inspection.....

Come on Lads / Ladies I need an opinion and then hopefully need a builder to do some work for me, i would love the work to go to a MASA member .... always nice to support members where possible !

bump :whistling:

one more bump.............

Back
Top Bottom