Stockist of Deltec

Reaction score
Hi Guys

We do the full range Deltec Products

Didnt have time to upload or open a thread...sorry about the delay.

3044e68dcfd30c49.jpg

3044e68dd5f036e9.jpg

3044e68dcda4e382.jpg

3044e68dc7d385b5.jpg

3044e68dc5513f27.jpg

3044e68dc221872d.jpg

3044e68dbf9f3aad.jpg

Hi Lanzo looks fantastic.

SIMS they are indeed and very accurate use them myself very impressed.

Got to get me one of those nano scopes as well very cool to see all the small things in high detail. Played around with my dads the other day WOW.

Last edited:
Must say those deltec Skimmers look really professional. At least I could buy one knowing I'm not getting ripped off...

i am really starting to think of getting sum DD reactors

Hmmm If you like those you should really see the big guys, they hold more water than some guys Nano's:yeahdude:

Yuri glad to see you trying something new. Hope you have lots of pleasure setting it up and getting it working.

I am not quite sure i understand why you might not want the reactor with the pump. The pump only circulates the water within the reactor to fluidise the Rowilith C. (Rowalith C is a combination of calcium carbonate and a type of magnesium mix) The pump does not feed the flow of water through the reactor. That is best done with a peri pump.

But if you can explain why you do not want the pump i might be able to come up with an alternative for you.

Yuri glad to see you trying something new. Hope you have lots of pleasure setting it up and getting it working.

I am not quite sure i understand why you might not want the reactor with the pump. The pump only circulates the water within the reactor to fluidise the Rowilith C. (Rowalith C is a combination of calcium carbonate and a type of magnesium mix) The pump does not feed the flow of water through the reactor. That is best done with a peri pump.

But if you can explain why you do not want the pump i might be able to come up with an alternative for you.

I am thinking of putting a red dragon pump on it

Last edited:
OK i will ask D-D to look into the possibility. Stuart is at the show in America, so as soon as he is back i should have an answer for you.

Back
Top Bottom