Starz..

Fantastic tank and pics.
that clown is in the barrel at Teahupoo! - cool shot man:)

thanks @SteveZi, will be coming down to your side of the world next week.
let me know of lekka spots, i'l be mostly close to eden something in Wilderness..

cheers,

Last edited by a moderator:
What type of spots are you looking for dude? – surf spots?, party spots?, diving spots? Tide pools?
Btw I also stay in CT:)

What type of spots are you looking for dude? – surf spots?, party spots?, diving spots? Tide pools?
Btw I also stay in CT:)

lol, aint De Duin in Wilderness? tidal pools and the likes..

de Duin IS a wilderness! :)
you can check out some of the tide-pools at Buffelsbay.
Some spots on your way: Stillbaai in the river and tide-pools, Gouritzmond, all the estuaries in the area... actually check out some new spots and let me know!

:) will do.. cheers..

Tongue/slipper "attacking" elegance

43114edc710a5a455.jpg

I would have thought that an elegance would kill a slipper if it touch it, always stayed away from them because of the agressive nature?

Love the photos.

naa, this is a psycho tongue. when i got him he was on the brink of dying, nursed him lekka with iodine and cyclop eeze. now he vreck strong now he swells up like a mother and moves around the tank. he even made a 90 degree turn in my tank :eek:.. but he's cool. if he misbehaves i move him and dont target feed him then he know who's boss.. :) (how do you explain what we do with our coral to non reefers?)

o, and i suspect its the slipper going for the elegance as the elegance cant move. but then again, the slipper didnt move for the 10 months from when i got him.

@Len PM sent

thanks for the compliment. yours looks great aswell.

Looking good

Looks really good :thumbup:

thnks, forgot about this thread..

need to update with some pics over the weekend..

Update time..

43114f7fed8774ff5.jpg

43114f7fed877f7a7.jpg

when you huys want the rest?

43114f7fee1b8364d.jpg

43114f7fee1b88814.jpg

@JsREEFn when u ready i have some mushrooms for you..

yo yo howsit bru? your tanks looking stunning as always.... thanks for the offer ,i'll let you know as soon as i'm ready shukran:thumbup:

Yo snatch some up for me as well, I'm sure Nur wont mind.:whistling:

Back
Top Bottom