[SOLD] Starfire Tank, Sump and Live Stock for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there has, but not on all of it together, which makes the seller's life a lot easier to have it all go at once. But it is cool, no worries if he wants to sell everything separately, just thought an option of everything together would be easier, I am also not going to keep all the fish or corals anyway.
If an offer for everyting is above first dibs in the rules of sale, then I suppose that's fine.

Let's us know what you intend on selling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Scuba, bit low on the tank, the least i am willing to let it go for R3500 if that is in order then its yours. Regards Also there are 3 or 4 minor scratches at the bottom, magnet cleaner, but not noticeable.

Last edited:
Hi all, Yes first prize would be to have everything go at once, as the sale is urgent.

Cool, let me know about the livestock offer. Else I'm sure @ScubaLover22 and I can make a plan for buying everything at once and splitting afterwards.

Last edited:
Hotdog thank you so much, if you and Scuba could agree, happy to let everything go at R6k.

Last edited:
Ok, done. We'll take the tank, light unit and livestock for R6000. Please pm me and scuba your number and we can arrange logistics.

Awesome, thank you for the collaboration and understanding. Will PM you details now.

1.jpg

Hi all, okay all live stock has been taken by Hotdog. Unfortunately Scuba could not take the tank. I then decided to keep, but realize now it is not going to fit in the new home, hence the tank up for grabs. Willing to let the tank go for R2500.00

hmm @hotdog83 this deal is making the decision difficult...

It is cool, this is a very nice tank, saw it on Sunday. The stand is also just a little bit shorter than mine, so easier to reach inside, I could easily reach the bottom of the tank, so maybe this is a better option for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom