Fruitloops;
Spiderman;
Speckled fire and ice;
Candy Apple red;
Blue Shuriken;
Armor of God;
Blond Blue Eyed Blondies;
Pink Zippers, etc.

Anyone an idea where I can get these ones from, or do you maybe have a frag or two to sell?

Much appreciated. Thanks!

We don't really use common names in sa...lfs just order off a list...The nice zoas come in on hand selected list n cost alot more

Thanks, I am sure they cost a lot more! :) Do the lfs request such lists from suppliers, or are is there a place in SA that I can order from?

I see there are a couple of online stores overseas, but those shipping rates just doesn't make it possible.

Unfortunately if they are brought into the country they will be so expensive that most won't buy them anyway.

also what the the lfs orders and what they send is a different story so u might end up with normal zoas. there was a guy selling all his zoas in ct not long ago.

Decent zoas cant be ordered by name over here, as guys have said it just says zoanthids on our LFS lists when they order so its luck of the draw what comes in. That being said you do get some very nice colours now and then that come into the country...you just have to keep your eye out for them.

We're talking about a few hundred rand to a couple grand a polyp depending on how rare they are.

Not so at all...there is a guy in Cape Town who was going to bring in "Ultra" zoas and they weren't going to work out too pricey per rock...and the pics I saw, these were like nothing we get in this country...alas it seems to have fallen through at this stage...cites permits I assume when it comes to importing.

Google aquadeeziac

He never had much in the line of amazing zoas...maybe like 2 colours that were stand outish...I have more rare zoas in my tank than were for sale there...and even more now that I bought the ones I didnt have :m23:

i have some zoas ..... but i dont have a shrimp ..........we could swop ?

Back
Top Bottom