Something new from Idol Marine for these HOT days.

thanks, work is making it hard to get there, but makes it easier to purchase :)
will get there friday hopefully

Correct we have done some customised ones on some of our latest installations. One in Haartbeestpoort area controlled by the Profilux switches on for only very short periods of time (less than a minute) in order to keep the tank cool.

I have not got feedback since yesterday, it probably worked a little harder then.:p

These latest ones are more standard units (small to fit in easily). And cotrollable ones for those who don't run computers.

Thanks Bob. Will let you know more when I'm ready, I still need to connect my profilux....need to record my "temp curve" as well for my own sanity.

Hi Guys!

Just a little update on the coolers.

It looks like the first unit will be ready on Thursday. We will post pics as soon as we have it.

Last edited:
very cool, made time to visit friday

Tagging along. Would be interested in seeing some pics and hearing more about how it cools and evaporation levels if any...

Went to look at the unit yesterday. One word to describe it AWESOME :yeahdude:. Now I can finally do my tax return and do some shopping for my future tank

Hey Ross.

The bigger one of the standard units (1000L tank) will be 500 x 290 x 420H. This will have a controller. Without a controller it will be smaller.
Those dimentions do not make a box, think along the lines of a skimmer or calcium reactor.

Will have pics tomorrow.

Hey Ross.

The bigger one of the standard units (1000L tank) will be 500 x 290 x 420H. This will have a controller. Without a controller it will be smaller.
Those dimentions do not make a box, think along the lines of a skimmer or calcium reactor.

Will have pics tomorrow.
thanks, look forward to seeing them

Hey Ross.

Will have pics tomorrow.

Hey man.....
Might be a bit big for my sump hey?
Would control it with my Profilux for sure.

Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Ross, the smaller ones are on the way.
We will be custom making them to suit any application;)

Custom cooler

Hi Achilles.

We can absolutely make custom ones for large tanks!;)

Back
Top Bottom