Something feeshi perhaps?

blow torch,why not use a rocket launcher :lol:

Hey.

So I torched the little suckers today, loads of fun, haha.

But when I got home 15minutes ago, I first spotted a really long worm, making its way around my LR?? friendly? Then i spotted a tiny crab, about 7mm x 7mm.???

Any thoughts?

Hi Rob - the worm is ok - just don't try and touch it. They cause quite some anguish as they are called bristleworms, and it is tiny bristles that stings like thorns that give them, their name....

The only crabs I would say is OK in your tank, would be actual dwarf hermit crabs. Any other crab should be removed. BUT- are you sure it is a crab THAT small? Are not not perhaps talking about an pod? (see amphipods/copepods)...

Hi Jacques.

The crab is tiny, but I think this is only because it is young.

The worm, i suspect is the worm that creates those fossil worm passages which are found on LR. the worm did not have any bristles on it, unless you cant see them with the naked eye.

I will try, but last night was the first night that I had seen him. I will try spot tonight again, and snap a picture of him.

3d pic = likes very low light, i also have some and open up very nice in a shaded area

Ditto to what Lanzo said. Except that the 3rd pic is FAMILY of the sun-coral. It is not a sun-coral itself..... They are usually known as tubastrea corals.... Unless they are dead sun-corals, then the skeleton would be white.... Also - my sun-coral polyps are attached to each other - meaning that they share a mantle of "skin"/body....

the middle pics are different to the aptasia that I fried 2 days ago, they are much smaller, and have a harder stem? any ideas, the picture was taken in macro, and is zoomed. any ideas?

f*^k, going to have to undo my aquascaping once again, and burn some more little sh*ts AGAIN. haha, well at least the burning part is cool. :slayer:

Back
Top Bottom