Snow storm

Reaction score
hey guys

i have been realy sick for the last 2 weeks, and am battling to do daily tasks on the tank. today i was ment to add a teaspoon of calcium chloride to the tank, but instead of the crabbing the calcium tub i picked up the kalk tub. so i add a teaspoon of kalk directly to the sump. 15min later and the water is slightly murky, then i realised what i have done.

my question is will this be a problem? a teaspoon in 650l of water?

thanks in advance

btw it is the waterboy kalk if that has any influence?

Last edited:
hey guys

i have been realy sick for the last 2 weeks, and am battling to do daily tasks on the tank. today i was ment to add a teaspoon of calcium chloride to the tank, but instead of the crabbing the calcium tub i picked up the kalk tub. so i add a teaspoon of kalk directly to the tank. 15min later and the water is slightly murky, then i realised what i have done.

my question is will this be a problem? a teaspoon in 650l of water?

thanks in advance

Nope, should be cool, I often dose 2 TSP in one shot. The murkiness is probably the Kalk that is precipitating into Calcium Carbonate

Nope, should be cool, I often dose 2 TSP in one shot. The murkiness is probably the Kalk that is precipitating into Calcium Carbonate

thank the lord! was getting the RO running and drums ready for salt.
back to bed now, thanks for the quick reply:thumbup:

thank the lord! was getting the RO running and drums ready for salt.
back to bed now, thanks for the quick reply:thumbup:

Get well dude and don't worry, all your clams will eat that kalk quick, quick ;)

Not a bad idea to check PH, but all shoulld be fine.

Back
Top Bottom