Skimmer Prices

Reaction score
Whats the price of a good skimmer these days say +- 400 - 450L and where in cape town can i find a decent supplier?

Id also like to know it seems there are only big skimmers for sale second hand and for this size u dont want to pay too much

depending on the bioload, .... a TS1 is on its limit and a TS2 is perfect..... reccommend dropping a pm to Lanzo at Dorry pets, he ships country wide

im currently using a JEBO......:nono: bleg!
Anything would b better, i could blow bubbles and get more skimmage outta my tank...lol

remember guys, look at buying a bigger skimmer than what needed, because it can always be used on ur upgraded system. this hobby is very adictive, and im sure you will want to upgrade again. which means buying another skimmer. so rather but one good one, more than what you need, than buy two in the long run! just my 2c

Whats the price of a good skimmer these days say +- 400 - 450L and where in cape town can i find a decent supplier?

You can try SAMS in Bergvliet. They hav TS2 Skimmer's. Its a vey nice one, perfect for that size aquarium.:)

Do u know the pricing? Im not a big fan of Sams, ive seen prices increase on old stock by more then 200%
Dont get me wrong, if u cant find it elsewhere sams is the place 2 go, but he seems 2 prefer making a quick buck then help the customers.

TS1 around 900
TS2 around 1200

saw them at idol marine on saturday
are these brand new or second hand? crazy cheap that

VERY cheap that....

Do they normally come with the pumps? i dont know much about these, all i know is that i need one

Back
Top Bottom