1 Midas Blenny

CUC
2 Skunk Cleaner Shrimp
3 red-legged dwarf Hermits
1 large turbo Snail
1 Astrea Snail[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I want a fish that will swim between my live rock. i know that a six line wrasse and a jumping bean will do that ( is there any other fish that will do that?) but can they cause any problems with the other live stock i have in my tank is my tank to small or must i just choose the one i like best.

[/FONT]

Those are great choices for reef dwellers. ANd the ^-Line is one of the prettiest Wrasse around. :)

Hi Mike - unfortunately, with the size nano you have there (24 gallon) you are basically already at maximum stocking level. IF you still want to add a fish, I would definitely say, go for the smallest one and one that would feed slightly less.... I think personally that this would be the sixline wrasse....

BUT, perhaps we should wait for others to comment on this before you make a final decision.

I've never had a 6 line but my jumping bean is awesome, he's a very active fish and constantly swims in and out of the rocks all over the tank.

I've never had a 6 line but my jumping bean is awesome, he's a very active fish and constantly swims in and out of the rocks all over the tank.

Is the fish big on personality.;) I got a great midus blenny who's got great personality and if the jumping bean is the same thats cool

tough choice.both are stunning fish.and both enjoy darting in and out of the rock work.i would say a jumping bean,more colour to it

Jumping Bean :thumbup: Just got one on the weekend. Swin in and out of my rock work plus gets along well with the other algae crew aka scopas tang, coral beauty and bi-colour angel... They scuffeled for about half an hour after introduction, now they fine :)

he also seems to be very interested in eating stuff off the rock.
aaa living in jhb is crap. If they arn't robbing you at home the robbing you at the LFS :ninja:

aaa living in jhb is crap. If they arn't robbing you at home the robbing you at the LFS :ninja:
yes you will find them pecking on your rockwork frequently,they enjoy doing so.
Well here in Durbz,we dont really get robbed at the LFS, we usually get robbed at home.(being serious)

These dwarf angels are great reef dwellers, you know it has an Atlantic cousin

p-66609-Pygmy-Cherub.jpg

Pygmy Angelfish, Cherubfish, Cherub Angelfish, or Atlantic Pygmy Angelfish.

Back
Top Bottom