Sicce Voyager Stream pump V8 (12,000l/h 18w) with Wave Surfer Controller

Reaction score
Hi guys

I currently have 2 x Seio M1500 pumps in my tank, and thinking about adding 2 of the Sicce pumps with a controller.

Firstly, what is your opinion on these Sicce Pumps, and secondly do you think it would work to have the 2 Seio pumps without controllers and then the 2 sicce's on controllers?

Thanks.

Sicce is only available now so there will be no feedback on them. You might have to rely on international forums.

Last edited:
Ah ok, tnx Marius. Friend of mine just let me know to look at them, and they look pretty decent. I know the Sicce circulation pumps are rated quite well.

in General sicce is a good brand, i have used the extrema, hydra and nova pumps in the past and they worked exceptianally well, flow pumps are a different story so keen to see how they perform.

I have setup a tank for a friend with 4 of these pumps - We put 2 on a controller and two without. They are pretty nice pumps - The flow can be adjusted with nozzles at the front and they can rotated in almost any direction. The magnet mounts are nice aswell. With regards to flow - they are not gonna rock your tank like vortechs but will keep softies swaying niceley ;)

Whats the time frames that can be selected can it go down to seconds or is it minutes?
in other words is it possible to pulse the pumps?

I purchased myself two of these pumps with a controller.

I am VERY happy.
Can set from 5s to 5 min if i remember correctly.

They have been running for about 2months now and dead quiet.

All in all very happy. O

its a big 5sec pulse :whistling:

Well for my budget it works pretty good.

---
I am here: [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-26.062741,28.084253"]Google Maps[/ame]

Back
Top Bottom