Shout out....new member!!!

Welcome to MASA Colin, glad you joined us. Just remember most of us are picoholics, so don't let me hold you up. The links are in my signature ;)

welcome man! Lets see some pics :)

My little project....!!!

The goods.......
80 L Tank with alot of fish,still in training before moving to a biger tank with coral...!But....ey,regal tang,banded anemonefish (Clarki) ,velvet damsel,domino,wrasse,baby picaso,spotted goby,small loinfish and chromis green!bubble tip anemones 2,porcelin grab,4hermit grab,terbo snails,christmas tree coral,green striped mushroom and spotted mushroom,polyps and thats about that.........!not running a sump but a external power fillter,dymax mini skimmer,10 UV and using only brightwell products..........:blush:!!!!having trouble uploading pic's,help???

I told you in my previous post the links are in my signature on posting pics?

A lot of the answers you will be looking for are in Tobes signature. Good info there :)

Welcome Colin, good to hear you're moving over to a bigger tank, otherwise the tang police will come knocking;). Thats a heavily stocked tank for 80L. Post some pics for us pic *****s.

The goods.......
80 L Tank with alot of fish,still in training before moving to a biger tank with coral...!But....ey,regal tang,banded anemonefish (Clarki) ,velvet damsel,domino,wrasse,baby picaso,spotted goby,small loinfish and chromis green!bubble tip anemones 2,porcelin grab,4hermit grab,terbo snails,christmas tree coral,green striped mushroom and spotted mushroom,polyps and thats about that.........!not running a sump but a external power fillter,dymax mini skimmer,10 UV and using only brightwell products..........:blush:!!!!having trouble uploading pic's,help???

Welcome Colin. Thats a seriously heavily stocked tank for 80L...you should probably have more like half the fish u have in there and even that is a lot. Hope you moving to a bigger tank soon, cause its definately too small for the Regal and Trigger.

Tank does look like its doing ok from the pics so well done so far. The Xmas tree coral is an NPS, how long have u had it and are u feeding it as you should be?

Back
Top Bottom