Shop numbers within Cape Town

Reaction score
Hey I know there has been a thread about this already with all the relivent numbers but I've been searching for +-20 min and cant find it anywhere.
So..
Could I please get the numbers of the fish shops around Cape Town, especially ones who make tanks..
tanks

Hi IAmAVibe - I am not sure if AQuality builds tanks - quite possibly, but give him a try - he is a sponsor.

Otherwise, you can try "Nothern Aquatics" (Bothasig), "Aqua Concepts" (new business part between cbd and Century City, right against the N1), Sam's Aquarium (Lady's Mile), Exotic Reef (Wynberg), Panorama Pets (Parow)...

There's like two or three more but I cannot remember them...

Panoram Petshop 021-9302609, Their prices are also really good. Worthwile having a look.
Aquaconcepts 021-5116340.
Aquality 021-5521918,0834625850.
Aquatic Pet City (Table View) 021-5578365.

Hope you come right!!

Although Henk, i like the fact that i now know what fish shops there are in Cape Town... Not all of them are listed in the yellowpages, and how you going to look for there number without knowing their names? Thanks guys

dean - we have a cat food seasoning if you like some :p

Rob its one thing to ask for shop names but its another thing to make guys look up the numbers on behalve of others

i agree we are here to help.... but man spoon feeding is a serious no no... the one FW site went the same route and its gone down the drain completely

i agree with robski, i did not know of some of the other shops and a few of there stores are not listed in latest addition of the phone book.

Back
Top Bottom