Shauno's TL 450 Nano

okay so changed the Skimmer last night
got the bouy WG-310 and replaced the *** one it comes with this lil gizmo....:yeahdude:

If you dont have small hands youre not gonna get into the end chamber to loosen the nut off the pump and Uv filter to pull the old skimmer out!!! cut hands and all!!!:(

Ayhow it is in now and i have done some re scaping too ,broke up some of the bigger pieces of LR and built an island type formation in the middle of the tank.

Will post pics as soon as the folks get back from Holiday with the DAMN CAMERA!!!!!

:peroni:

okay so changed the Skimmer last night
got the bouy WG-310 and replaced the *** one it comes with this lil gizmo....:yeahdude:

If you dont have small hands youre not gonna get into the end chamber to loosen the nut off the pump and Uv filter to pull the old skimmer out!!! cut hands and all!!!:(

Ayhow it is in now and i have done some re scaping too ,broke up some of the bigger pieces of LR and built an island type formation in the middle of the tank.

Will post pics as soon as the folks get back from Holiday with the DAMN CAMERA!!!!!

:peroni:

Classic! job well done. :thumbup: Wait for the stitches :)

Oh well maybe explain to the guys and get some pictures of how it was done so you can show the guys.

Again Lanzo's speedy service saved the day. Thanks for organising the skimmer for such a good price!

Classic! job well done. :thumbup: Wait for the stitches :)

Oh well maybe explain to the guys and get some pictures of how it was done so you can show the guys.

Again Lanzo's speedy service saved the day. Thanks for organising the skimmer for such a good price!

Ya thanks Lanzo.... and Courier guy :p

14424aee75ad230da.gif

agreee 100%

Okay

Im upgrading to the TL-550 at the end of the month thanks to Furbz!!! :)

I should have done this in the fisrt place.Just wanna know whats the easiest way to set this up and move the livestock over to the new tank the quickest and easiest way without re-cycling the water? see if i take the water from the 450 thats only gonna be bout 60 odd litres , so it will fill half of the tank !!! then the problem comes in with the other half...I cant have two tanks Running @ the same time because of limited space...

I decided to get rid of the box fish and not take the risk of loosing all my livestock and inverts.

My mate also gave me a maroon clown as his trigger was giving it a hard time..So i thought id Rescue him and try give him a home..:thumbup:

Also got me some shrooms and a flower pot recently..Will try take some pics tonight and post it

any suggestions here with the new tank and how to move the water over etc??

any help with this guys???

Okay

Im upgrading to the TL-550 at the end of the month thanks to Furbz!!! :)

I should have done this in the fisrt place.Just wanna know whats the easiest way to set this up and move the livestock over to the new tank the quickest and easiest way without re-cycling the water? see if i take the water from the 450 thats only gonna be bout 60 odd litres , so it will fill half of the tank !!! then the problem comes in with the other half...I cant have two tanks Running @ the same time because of limited space...

I decided to get rid of the box fish and not take the risk of loosing all my livestock and inverts.

My mate also gave me a maroon clown as his trigger was giving it a hard time..So i thought id Rescue him and try give him a home..:thumbup:

Also got me some shrooms and a flower pot recently..Will try take some pics tonight and post it

any suggestions here with the new tank and how to move the water over etc??

Have ready made up salt water the same temp and salinity as the current water. Put the current water and livestock over to the new tank and slowly add the new water over a few hours. Then it's like a big water change and you're also acclimatizing the live stock without stressing them too much. Put a small pump inside to circulate the water while mixing.

Have ready made up salt water the same temp and salinity as the current water. Put the current water and livestock over to the new tank and slowly add the new water over a few hours. Then it's like a big water change and you're also acclimatizing the live stock without stressing them too much. Put a small pump inside to circulate the water while mixing.

thanks Tobes...Was thinking along those lines. :)

Back
Top Bottom