sharks or wp who will it be?

Did you hear about the WP's practice they had this week? The coach told them to take up their usual positions so team stood underneath the posts.

What does the WP team do after winning a rugby match?
-They turn off the play station

The Sharks totally outplayed WP... I must admit, I expected it to be a much closer game than what it was. Province have a brilliant backline, but they just couldn't penetrate the Sharks defence... Awesome game from a Sharks perspective, probably bitterly disappointing from a WP one...

Well done to the Sharks!!

Must admit- best Sharks game I have ever seen- defensive as well as offensive. Not a team in the world would have beaten them today. I am not even a shark supporter (not even close- but they outplayed Wp)
Well done Sharkies

Well done Sharkies

words I will never forget.......

the start was quick, Sharks were 20 points up in 16 minutes, it almost stayed like that, but then Schalk tried to rally the boys, they got an extra 3 points before half time and that was basically it, the team are too old now, I mean no body shined.....it's the "other old half" from the world cup.....habana and Burger........I am glad the youngsters shined, like Lamberti etc.......we need them next year if we to put in a decent effort in the world cup

For those who could not be at the game. It was AWESOME. Best atmosphere I have ever experienced. Better than the 94000 crowd at soccer city earlier this year.

Now I just await the return of my vocal cords.

Last edited:
14cd5c4da318b2.jpg

classic dean......

you know a car is old if you see the bumper sticker and it says...."province, currie cup champs":)

Back
Top Bottom