Sexy zoas!

Reaction score
@Loki @rakabos .. these are the zoas I told you about. Eat your heart out! lol

These are some vietnam zoas that I was given to try and save for them. How do you manage to screw up zoas so badly and in only 1 week?? I have never seen zoas in such bad shape! I got them in my DT now

2011-09-07092331.jpg

2011-09-07092353.jpg

2011-09-07092417.jpg

2011-09-07092426.jpg

At the moment they are improving but I dont think that they will be 100% .. So far I have seen a few zoas opening slowly after 1 day in my tank..

Loki, you know where these came from ;) (NB these are not from Loki lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Seabass .. these are those awesome zoas ;) .. hot hey :p

@ziyaadb, check this out china

Last edited by a moderator:
I told you they know NOTHING i dont even go there, thats the store right? Down the road from us?
They gave you for free?
They gona kill more LS then they gona sell

I told you they know NOTHING i dont even go there, thats the store right? Down the road from us? They gave you for free? They gona kill more LS then they gona sell

Thats so bleak!!! How bad does a store have to be to do that to Zoas.....???

Thats so bleak!!! How bad does a store have to be to do that to Zoas.....???

oooooh u have no idea.

nice act of charity tremayn. we all hate seeing LS suffer at the hands of ppl just out to make a quick Buck. hope u dipped them and skimming a bit wet cost of the die off.

@ziyaad, yes its the place you are thinking of. No Im just keeping them until their coral tank is up and running. Just felt bad for these poor zoas

If you get those to survive I have some you can let me know how you did it. Good luck.

Well just dumped them at the bottom of the tank. Some have opened :)

They will survive they are weeds after all

They are already coming back to life. Pretty strong little suckers they are. Its like they were holding their breaths until now

I wouldn't give em back. I'd cut a deal with them if I were you. we could split it if u want.

They are in kak shape..They may just be good for fragging. Will go check them today

haha if I keep them or they offer it at a crazy price then I will let you guys know :) .. There are green ones and those green and orange ones that Loki got from Rakabos. Think those are the most common vietnam zoas

Back
Top Bottom