September Meeting

Reaction score
Hi All

This months meeting will be a week earley
Tuesday 20 September DUC Clubhouse
18:30 for 19:00 Sharp

· WIN A 3 NIGHT, 5 DIVE PACKAGE FOR 2 AT REEFTEACH, SODWANA BAY (Have to be present on the evening)
This raffle ticket includes a Boreworst Roll

· RAFFLE DRAW for Scuba Pro Fins & Rob Allen wet suit (Don’t have to be present on the evening)
· “Sex on the Reef” presentation by Reefteach (PADI 5 Star Dive Resort at Sodwana)
· Live Music & Jam Session with Paul (aka Elvis)
· Bar will be open

See you there
Dave

Oh no...already have plans made for that evening. That Sodwana package is awesome :(

We will have to make the next one.

Guys, Just to add to Dave's post.

The ticket are R50 per raffle.

For the wet suite and fins your R50 will give you 3 tickets, and for the Dive package it gives you 1 ticket and boerie roll.

It won't be much of a meeting but more of a social event, with some cool prizes up for grabs!

Is this Durban Undersea Club..?

I see it's closed on Tuesdays..was hoping it was a "public" get together as I've got a 4yr old and a bunch of grumpy old men and women would only amuse her for a short period.:lol::lol::lol:

Okay...we have managed to do a bit of a schedule shuffle and will be there to give @lIghty some competition for the Sodwana prize ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this Durban Undersea Club..?

I see it's closed on Tuesdays..was hoping it was a "public" get together as I've got a 4yr old and a bunch of grumpy old men and women would only amuse her for a short period.:lol::lol::lol:

Yip, Durban undersea club.

Okay...we have managed to do a bit of a schedule shuffle and will be there to give @lIghty some competition for the Sodwana prize ;)

Sorry Hermie, it's by invite only :biggrin:

Only joking, but bring your tissues with, going to need 'em.

Reminder

HI All

Just a reminder of the meeting tonight.

Bring your wallets with for the Raffles, R50 ea.

See you all there!

Back
Top Bottom