SEIO's for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
They forget to courier.

:lol:

thanks sims!! dean actually your stuff is y fault:blushing: well it wasn't in the begining but is now:whistling: i actually forgot.

and serious what ever offer you make on the m1500's they are yours;)

Thank you phat, very kind of you, please keep the 1500's for me, when I sell my pumps then I will give you a shout and you can send everything at the same time. Will make you an offer on PM :)

1 SEIO M1100 sold to Afsal.

3 left @ R250 each excl. shipping. Any takers?

dean whats the output on one of them? il probly take 2 !!
btw how the fish doing?

Hey Calvin, the pumps are rated at 4400 lph

My Powder Blue has gone totally ballistic on them, hoping for the best.

dean keep 2 for me please will you pay for shipping?:lol:
damn sorry to hear that is he bullying all of them? maybe after a night he will have settled down

Of course I will pay for shipping :whistling:

Yeah, I switched all the lights off and he calmed down a bit, he did this with my sailfin as well but now they are best of friends, so hopefully they will all be ok in a day or two.

hope they work out!! will you be able to take the pumps to your work (masa headquarters) tomorrow?

yhanks man hows 1:30-2:00 suit you?

watch the PB doesnt break up in whitespots,thats always the case when you add in more tangs/surgeons ;)

thats the wierd thing mekaeel he is stressing over butterflys !

yhanks man hows 1:30-2:00 suit you?
Sounds good, anytime will be fine.

My Powder Blue is stressing so much over these butterflies, he sommer gave my Regal Tang whitespot :(

maybe he needs to do some sump time!!

Yeah, tried catching the bugger, no chance, so they have no choice but to sort themselves out.

im sure it will be fine he will get bord soon

Sorry Dean, totally forgot about these. I unfortunately spent the money. If you still have 2 left by the 20th, I will definitely take them.

Thanks and sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom