Sea Water

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by Zuna, 12 Aug 2009.

1. Zuna

17 Jun 2009

Hey Guys

A friend of mine is going down to the coast and is going to bring back 4 drums of Ocean water.
    1. cant i be mixed with my synthetic water
    2. how do i clean or sterilze it
    3. is it advisable to use the ocean water rather then the synthetic water
  2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. Sentari

15 May 2009

NSW ( Natural Sea Water ) is much better than the synthetic sea water. The main problem is getting rid of unwanted particles. Hence why people usually buy from people like 2 Oceans in Cape town and i think Ushaka sells water also where the guys filter the water for you.

There's nothing wrong with using NSW all the people at the ocean do. I'm just pissed off cause thats how they save money :p
  4. jacquesb

jacquesb Retired Moderator

29 May 2007

LOL Deon!

Zuna - this has ALWAYS been a huge discussion/debate..... NSW compared to synthetic.

I have been using NSW since I started. I never mixed a batch of synthetic salt ever.....

I have never had any issues with it. Mekaeel also only uses NSW, as does Alan....
    And many others.

In the end, it is your choice. Yes - there might be a lot of unknowns in NSW. BUT, so far, very few people have anything to complain about NSW.
Recent Posts