Scuba Diving Forum?

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls

I wanted to know if any of you guys know of a good scuba diving forum? I am planning on going up to Durban soon to do some diving and wanted to get a few guys together.

Please PM if you might be interested.

Thanx

Hey bud I'm not sure are you going to join us in Durbs I might take scuba gear with when the other snorkel, why don't you also join the whole trip. as I have place to stay and all you need to pay for is some food. Take a flight and I can pick you up at the airport. :thumbup:

It sounds awesome. Just need to call for flights tomorrow. Will you be staying for 3 days only? I would definitely be interested. Pm me the details.

I have 2 threads called Uvongo part 2 and Kzn snorkeling. Ill be driving up on the 1st and returning on the 5th.

I would be very interested in doing scuba mainly. Will this be a collecting trip or just a fun dive and snorkelling trip?

I would be very interested in doing scuba mainly. Will this be a collecting trip or just a fun dive and snorkelling trip?

I'd also prefer scuba I'm sure we can scuba while the others snorkel any way we also need to have rest in-between dives so we can snorkel , if there is some thing you see and like we can bag it, we could have a look at a deep dive as well if you interested. Just one Q are you sorted with equipment.

I agree that sounds like a plan. How deep can we go? I look forward to taking 1 or 2 souveneirs with me. I have a dive centre that I use where I can hire equipment. Do you have a boat or is it going to be walk ins?

Its a walk in as you not allowed to collect from a boat, I have spare equipment just not cylinder and depends on your size I have a large to med wetsuit with large booties. We can organize some bags at a LFS to package your specimens.

Sounds good. I am a big boy, around 110kgs. That is awesome. It sounds really fun. I will bring some stuff with as well. Some nets, etc.

Diving in durban

Hey bud I'm not sure are you going to join us in Durbs I might take scuba gear with when the other snorkel, why don't you also join the whole trip. as I have place to stay and all you need to pay for is some food. Take a flight and I can pick you up at the airport. :thumbup:

Do go lots Durban to dive for specimen if so we love diving there as well as we have a farm in kzn

Well thank you Michelle and monika

It is something that I'd love to do but the one time I had a try dive, I became very scuba certification and just had to surface. My eldest boys stayed down with the instructor, who was very reticent to let me go back to shore alone. It may actually have been him who was pushing a bit hard.

Back
Top Bottom