S [t][d]umped!

Reaction score
Why is it so quite, hello peeps, wakey wakey. This is not ONLY a place to sell and ask questions don't you guys like to talk to other reefers. Seriously, I have never seen such lack lustre crowd? Are we that geeky?? Too scared to dance with the hot girl at the dance, (except me!!!).
@MistaOrange, @dallasg, @Toolboysa, @459b, @viper357, Speak to me, talk poo!!!!
:whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wait, we are already doing that in an alternate universe! :lol: Ok, all others! Reviving a place you can talk rubbish!

Why is it so quite, hello peeps, wakey wakey. This is not ONLY a place to sell and ask questions don't you guys like to talk to other reefers. Seriously, I have never seen such lack lustre crowd? Are we that geeky?? Too scared to dance with the hot girl at the dance, (except me!!!).
@MistaOrange, @dallasg, @Toolboysa, @459b, @viper357, Speak to me, talk poo!!!!
:whistling:
I think that's the problem here!!!:whistling:

Hehehe, whatsapp is for that, but we can have watered down fun in here too, we are after all human.

Ozone is driving me crazy today! Fixed a small hole in my pipe last night, now it's blowing more air into the machine and now it's not reaching my desired ORP! Go figure!

my ORP is still low after running ozone for almost 3 weeks. Sitting at 280. Apparently it takes its time to get to higher levels. But must agree, water is clear. No more yellow in the water.

ooh lord another place is talk k@k. I cant multitask but Ill try

my ORP is still low after running ozone for almost 3 weeks. Sitting at 280. Apparently it takes its time to get to higher levels. But must agree, water is clear. No more yellow in the water.

Yes Riaan, will take time, especially in a big system, what strength ozone you running?

Released and cant wait to get at the end of the month

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom