Rumours and Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this thread has run it's course, thank you to everyone for participating. With regards to my concern about having members reported to the authorities, I strongly disagree with this behaviour from fellow forum members, and as such I have issued a 2 week ban to the person concerned. Let this please be the end of this issue as it was a really hard decision for me to ban Keith, without him the Expo would never have been the success that it was, we all need to thank him for that, he is a very helpful man and I do believe he would go to the ends of the earth to help people, unfortunately however, we clearly do not see eye to eye on the above issue, my feelings about the reporting of other members are very strong and I can not look past that fact.

With regards to the 2nd part of this thread about the legalities of fragging, I honestly don't know what is going on and who is doing what, but there are NO masa frag police or anything of the sort, please carry on as per normal. Some very constructive posts were made regarding this issue and I urge those of you that want to continue the discussion to please start a new thread to concentrate on whatever issues are at hand so that you can all hopefully come to a happy resolve. Whatever happens, I think everyone needs to look past their differences and work together, that is the only way you can move forward.

Thread closed for now, thank you everyone for sharing your opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom