Ridwaan New tank

ditto!!!!
need pics ridwaan...you only have pictures of skimmers:p
:razz: LOL!

Ok, so my new tank arrived, Dont have pics yet as it was late last night whent hey delivered...The blerry tank builder overdone it...AGAIN!:eek::cursing::wtf::angry::arghh:...with the bracing....Sad to know that is cant be undone now...

O ya, and tank size is now 1400mm X 700mm X 600mm. Sounds small but its huge in person...Now I just need to design a sump...

Will take pics tonight and post tomorrow...

@trad you are really being optomistic thinking that this tank is still in ridwaans possession?

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw he must really enjoy setting up tanks and then selling them.
Ridwaan has supplied at least 15% of the reefer population in GP with tanks and i am sure that at least 30% of all reefers in the GP area have at some time or the other owned a piece of equipment that once belonged to Ridwaan

Ok tank size is 1400mm X 1000mm X 700mm high in full starfire
Skimmer: Reef Octopus Bubble Blaster Internal 5000 plumbed Externally
Flow: 2 X Tunze 6105 & 2 X Vortech MP40w ES
Return: Waveline DC5000 - Best Decision I made this year
Deltec Calcium Reactor
Filtration: NP Bio Pellets and Zeovit
Lighting: Natural Sunlight, 1 X 120w EcoXotic Cannon, 2 X Vertex Illumilux Blue
Computer: Profilux Plus 2 EX

Fish: 2 X Yellow Tangs, 2 X Regal Tangs, 1 X Purple Tang, 1 X Blonde Naso, 1 X Sailfin Tang, 3 Chromis, 1 X Flame hawk

Corals 90% SPS

Tank is still a work in progress and recovering from a Zeo stone overdose..>LOL!
Had some STN and browning but corals are now colouring up again and tank seems to becoming stable.

I will post pics soon

2013-02-01193402_zps8dc6f9ce.jpg

As you can see fromt he above pic..Not looking good at the moment...
Also sorry for cellphone pic

Last edited:
Another pic - tank Getting sunlight. During Sunlight, only the Vertex Illumilux Blues are on to take away most of the yellow.
The Cannon switches on as soon as the sunlight is gone at around 17:15 in the afternoon during summer and around 16:30 during winter.
2013-02-06174356_zps8d85dce1.jpg

Last edited:
As you can see, The SPS are still frags...
My idea is to allow them to grow out and soon one wont be able to see the rock...
I gotta get me a proper camera..Cellphone camera messes with the colour...

Looks great and well thought out, looking at your engine room I recon that's a Ferrari of an engine room.

Back
Top Bottom