Richards Bay Diving

Reaction score
well got a new wetsuit that fits hade to bne a xxl but oh well got a few nice fish on sunday diving in richards bay nows if i can only find my camera cable

Untitled.jpg

thanks sir i just doint know what triger that is i also saw some goldies and 4 piano blennies morish idols and a few spotted hawk fish but the tide was getting to deep

sure we can go dive togehter it is better to be 2 than 1 person diving i know all ab out those big shadows

Last edited:
Hey nakoma, just post another pic of this fish... worried it might be a false cleaner wrasse in which case it will nip at all your fish!

yep it is a false cleaner wrasse i am watching him if he does not behave he goes back into the deep blue they dont always nip though but it is their nature so my big wrase i have hade for 7 years is watching him and keeping him at bay

Nakoma, hopefully you do not catch all the fish you see, meaning, sometimes it is nice to dive/snorkel and still see the fish in their natural habitat.I for one loves to take my kids snorkeling and show them the fish at the rocks, but I have seen a lot of guys diving with small containers lately- catching anything that breath/swim/float.

Oh, and it is forbidden to catch any aquarium fish without a permit, as well as taking aquarium fish from the bay area (as far as I know), so just be careful, especially for the guys in green uniform ;)

Back
Top Bottom