Revolutionising Our Hobby! Real Reef Rock -your wild liverock alternative

Interesting Fact...Real Reef Rock took 6 years to develop...replicating Mother Nature isn't an overnight thing:p

Thanks to you guys for the awesome response you have given Real Reef,our supplier who is the manufacturer was very impressed after reading this....thread....big up to you guys :thumbup:

Working on that one Maximus...:p
Its interesting to note that the suppliers and the developers of Real Reef Rock spent most of their lives as divers and collectors of fish and liverock off Mexico and Hawaii.In a nutshell Real Reef came about as they noticed over the years the desecration of the reefs mostly due to liverock export...
The development of a liverock replica took many years as the rock has to replace liverock but include ALL the advantages of liverock without the disadvantages.....

Pixel, please find the basic differences below

1.Real Reef Rock is coloured with pinks and purples to replicate corraline algae and retains this color even if dry and not typically white in colour like base rock.
2.Real Reef Rock is matured in water runways and never touches the ocean so arrives teaming with beneficial bacteria alive...
3.Real Reef Rock is a liverock substitute without the need for curing and without unwanted hitchhikers we see on liverock
4.Real Reef Rock has unique shapes and is not made using moulds resulting in rock with the same shapes as we typically see with base rock
5.Real Reef Rock replicates liverock shapes no longer available like Tonga Branch or Fiji shelf rock
6.When you finish your aquascape using Real Reef Rock you get the effect of a very mature looking reef filled with color from day one, no waiting for liverock to seed to baserock and color to develop on the base rock

Last edited:
rocks look cool. taken me forever to get some nice rich purple colour on my rock (which is limited). this so would have been easier.

how far are we from getting a full tank shot pic of all the rock been set up and some fish etc in it?

So this will only be available if ordered? I been toying with the idea of starting up my second Nano I have everything just need rock and aragonite and I would love to use real reef have a insane idea for the scape

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Dane, we will have smaller qtys in stock without the need to order, due to demand and our first shipment selling out I have requested reefers who want larger qtys to pre book on our second shipment as we cannot guarantee larger qtys will be available when our shipment lands.I dont want any disappointed reefers:thumbup:

Since I have had many requests from Reefers out there on how to aquascape using Real Reef here are some ideas to scape Your Nano using Real Reef Rock

21151cefa73d420b.jpg

21151cefa73de38a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom