Reef Meeting in Honeydew

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We're organizing a friendly meet on Sunday the 28th September at 1o'clock in Honeydew.

It's' Bring and Braai, and hopefully some chats about modern methods etc. amongst ourselves, nothing formal at this point.

The venue is Fish Fantas. World on google maps
On GPS look for POI GardenWorld Nursery and it's right behind there.

Please reply here if you are keen on attending so we can estimate numbers.

Thanks
Andrew

Derek's place?

That's it. He mentioned he'd like to hear more about modern methods and offered the venue. Next minute I'm in charge of organizing which is a scary concept :)

He has a great surge tank

Yeah, I want to see his ponds etc. as well.

That's it. He mentioned he'd like to hear more about modern methods and offered the venue. Next minute I'm in charge of organizing which is a scary concept :)
but you doing so well at it hehe

Bump

Apparantly the guys from aquarium depot will be giving a run down on some of the "hi tech" stuff they bring in.

So far @Dexter seems keen.
Anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Damit... Haven't been there in ages, unfortunately I'm away that weekend. Really hope you can organise another one there some time. He's got an awesome fresh water breeding section aswell if memory serves me right

He does indeed, I'm looking forward to seeing it all.

I'm sure we can hook up another one.

Are you sleeping with the baby yet?

@naptalene its going much better now she's sleeping at least for 6hrs straight, we were spoilt the other day with a 8hr sleep. Felt human again after that, alas is was only one night. Hopefully more will follow suite

Please let me know if you organise another one meet there will definitely love to attend a meet there

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, sleep is a special thing :)

Well looks like we'll have to organise another one then:) I'll chat to Derik on Sunday and see if we can make another one later in the year.

OK, would like to come around.
+1 for me.

Back
Top Bottom