Red Sea starter kit competition winner

Discussion in 'Pet Stop SA' started by Moolis Moolman, 16 Dec 2009.

1. Moolis Moolman

Moolis Moolman Pet Stop SA Sponsor

15 Dec 2007

As promised I am posting the results of the lucky draw on the forum.:thumbup:

Thank you for your participation all we had more than 200 entry's - YOU ALL :yeahdude:(rock)

The WINNER is .......drum roll .......... drum roll

Before I announce I would like to thank RED SEA for assisting PET STOP in this competition!! The price is awesome:slayer: The winner win a complete RED SEA MAX starter kit

AND THE WINNER IS ......

J Barnard -
    Congratulations - come any time (when we are open:)) to collect your price. Phone call to you by Shawn made?

Just for those that are not Pet Stop customers / or did not visit us the past month.

To enter into this competition you needed to spend R750-00 or more @ Pet Stops marine department to get 1 entry, If you bought for more than R 1500-00 you received 2 entry's and so on.
    Discount cards used, discounted purchases and incomplete purchases was excluded, so was items not in the marine department.

A new competition for Omega one freshwater is running NOW and will end 29 Des 2009;)
Recent Posts