Red sea livestock arrival tonight

Hi Guys just a quick update, all went well.

The purple tangs that arrived are quite large and so are the 2 Moorish Idols,one medium Moorish Idol, the powder blues are gorgeous and of medium size.

Purple are nipping at nori and so is the one larger Moorish Idol, the medium smaller Idol nipping on the coraline algae on the LR

Convict tangs also starting to nip at algae

2 anthias did not make it this morning :) Still waiting the zoas to open properly for some pictures

Will price later today

Some pics:

735150ee5cbaabd75.jpg

735150ee5cbabb256.jpg

735150ee5cbac118d.jpg

love the power blue, would have liked smalelr though, please send me price of one once youve done costing.
see ya

The 2 purple tangs that arrived arrived FAR larger than I ordered :-( Most times we play Russian Roulette with what arrives and unfortunately its happened now with these 2 tangs.

I would really like to get them bigger homes ASAP ! They have already started eating !!!

Please PM me a reasonable offer and and I'm willing even to take a loss, but just to give this fish a better homes ASAP, this is what's most important to me now.

Last edited:
Yes, pics of the picasso clowns and price?
And
Price of orchid dottybacks

Last edited:
Def want some blue steel zoas, please PM me the total incl shipping and payment details (ship to jhb)

Back
Top Bottom