REACHED THE END - JsPLAYn / JsREEFn

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is intense, dude a boyu with 2 clowns and some mushies, at least that way you will keep knowing how to measure SG and not get too rusty :)

Was nice meeting you, your midas, cleaner wrasse and brittle star look bomb happy in their new home, they will be looked after with great care ...

All the best with the future plans, and it was a pleasure meeting you !

you'll be back ;) whenever I saw a new thread of yours, I would say, "here comes the envelope pusher" and that's how I will remember you here on MASA, "The Envelope Pusher". you setup a great reef in a short period of time, your new home will be the same insha'allah.
All the best to you and your family, when you start planning your renovations, you can plan your setup at the same time :biggrin:

you'll be back ;) whenever I saw a new thread of yours, I would say, "here comes the envelope pusher" and that's how I will remember you here on MASA, "The Envelope Pusher". you setup a great reef in a short period of time, your new home will be the same insha'allah.
All the best to you and your family, when you start planning your renovations, you can plan your setup at the same time :biggrin:

Got to agree with this.

Its now time to move on and concentrate on my family(wife and 2 kids) ... In the market to now buy my 1st house (@ age of 26)

Best of luck, you will be back but you have made the right decision :)

I'm busy moving into my second home, moving renovations etc are a nightmare physically, mentally and financially. Somebody once told me moving is possibly the most stressful thing a person/family can go through and I now see why.

I had grand plans for a bigger tank, room divider etc. and have had to put that idea on hold for tiling, painting, new kitchen, baby proofing pools etc. Family first, once you are settled in I am sure we will see you back with bigger and better.

This is intense, dude a boyu with 2 clowns and some mushies, at least that way you will keep knowing how to measure SG and not get too rusty :)

Was nice meeting you, your midas, cleaner wrasse and brittle star look bomb happy in their new home, they will be looked after with great care ...

All the best with the future plans, and it was a pleasure meeting you !

Pleasure is all mine dude, having met you make me feel even better bout knowing the fish will be happy for long long time, as for gettn smaller tank,lol I thort about it, but geez,whom I kidding, how do you go from a 2m reef to a boyu, lol.... Naa, I'd rather wait, my time will definately come again... Cheers bru

Ameen insha-allah,shukran bru ..... 'Envelope pusher' lol... Good thing hey, but not if u pushing into a tank all the time lol.... Yes,I too was happy with my system, and the time I took with it... But what makes it pay off is gettn to befriend people like u an some others , and also having people admire ur system, it just makes this process so much easier....we will still be bb budz lol...

Best of luck, you will be back but you have made the right decision :)

I'm busy moving into my second home, moving renovations etc are a nightmare physically, mentally and financially. Somebody once told me moving is possibly the most stressful thing a person/family can go through and I now see why.

I had grand plans for a bigger tank, room divider etc. and have had to put that idea on hold for tiling, painting, new kitchen, baby proofing pools etc. Family first, once you are settled in I am sure we will see you back with bigger and better.

Thanks bru... I knw what u mean, and that's why I knew,selling nw is for the best... My sister recently purchased a new home an man,seeing them stress physically and taking financial stress with renovations, oh no, had to sell lol... But believe me when I say. My home plans aren't infront of me yet, but I surely have my tank plans drawn up,shhhh its a secret lol... So renovations will include propper space for it, and after renovations complete,I will start on it, but it'll prob be a long while from now...

Sorry to see you go man... Also looking for a house right now and with every house we look at I try to picture where the tank will go... Good luck for the future and treasure every second with the little ones... They are MUCH more precious than fishies... Break a leg and don't be a stranger here...

FAMILY FIRST.....always....not any other option...u making the right descion...good luck with all forward ventures :)

hey!
was an awesome tank and had some good BBM chats about it!
congrats on the house and i am sure its not the last we will see of you!

good journey

slmz bro, sad to see you go. but you made a strong decision that shows you have your priorties in order and great character. (even though u lol too much) :)

i wish you all the best for the future. just be patient in whatever you do. rather work with what you have towards a goal. all you desire will materialise, ballance your prayers, family and work, and you will see you will find free time in your days to persue your desire to reef.

i wish u all the best for the future, may Allah (SWT) make your journey easy and decisions easier Insha Allah.

PS. you are most welcome to come visit the orange shoulder and meat coral and their new friends, just give me a call..

FAMILY FIRST.....always....not any other option...u making the right descion...good luck with all forward ventures :)

Thanks dude... Yeah u right, but there is were the problem comes in lol... the tanks inhabitants becomes family.and that's what makes it so dificult, but its over and done, so now let's look at the roads ahead

slmz bro, sad to see you go. but you made a strong decision that shows you have your priorties in order and great character. (even though u lol too much) :)

i wish you all the best for the future. just be patient in whatever you do. rather work with what you have towards a goal. all you desire will materialise, ballance your prayers, family and work, and you will see you will find free time in your days to persue your desire to reef.

i wish u all the best for the future, may Allah (SWT) make your journey easy and decisions easier Insha Allah.

PS. you are most welcome to come visit the orange shoulder and meat coral and their new friends, just give me a call..

Ameen Insha-allah bru,maa-lika shukr on all ur great duas... I lol a lot coz I'm trying not be sad about it, but its dun, so no looking back... I will take u up on ur offer of a visit ,maybe it'll help me get thru, lol.... I was even by perkies the other day, and for once I went in without my wallet coz I didn need it lol

We know you only taking a rest to go and learn how to write like a normal being :p ....he he.
Good luck with your free time, you going to run up the walls, and soon enough you will start another tank again. If the marine bug bites, eish, she does not leave one alone. It eats you from deep inside your dreams.

See you soon enough, and enjoy the time with the family

We know you only taking a rest to go and learn how to write like a normal being :p ....he he.
Good luck with your free time, you going to run up the walls, and soon enough you will start another tank again. If the marine bug bites, eish, she does not leave one alone. It eats you from deep inside your dreams.

See you soon enough, and enjoy the time with the family

Thanks and Lol, dats funny. I still can't believe how I was hammered for shortenin words lol anyways, let sleeping dogs lie.... I knw man, I'm already experiencing withdrawl symptoms:(.but I'm keeping strong till I'm in my own home,dan gaan die kak spat:p lol... Excuse the language

The decision you have made is not an easy one...i too had to take a step back for almost a 2 yr period..and you know what the hobby has grown as part of the family now..so you hang in there your tank might not be around but your knowledge will last a lifetime...
Best wishes and good luck for all your future endeavors..and yes MASA will remain...the rest of us will keep it going..and we will be waiting on your return..no matter how long it takes..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom