Ramadan

Mekaeel...Yer i know but i could not take the pain anymore...And yup i hate breaking my fast, i've doing so well thus far...

Hope you feeling a bit better tho...
Yeah I hear you Riyadh. Probably the next time I fall I will find myself in hospital, then I will be forced to take those needles :lol:

Fatwa # 1780 from Other Country/Island Date: Friday, December 15th 2000 Category Fasting (Sawm)
Title Is it permissible to take an injection while fasting and does that nullify the fast?
Question
Answer It is permissible to take an injection during fasting. The injection does not nullify the fast. (Ahsanul Fataawa vol.4 pg.432)

And Allah Ta'ala Knows Best.

Mufti Ebrahim Desai
(Al-Mahmood 12)

Afsal...So only consuming through the mouth, eg like medication, that will break your fast right...

Hey Mekaeel,
Stop being such a baby, and go see the quack before we have to get a new guru.:p

Mekaeel...Im feeling much better...:razz:...I'm going back to work tomorrow...Geez if you scared just imagine its that pretty nurse examining you...:lol:

A big guy like yourself and your scare of the doctor.
Who is your doctor doctor frankenstein?

Hows the last few days going guys. Its extremely cold at work today and the AC is buggered so its getting to me today.

Back
Top Bottom