PROPAGATION!! oh yes!

thanks all
Rod im going for sps mainly with carpet (red ,blue and purple) and bubbletip anemones a close second but ill also be boing softies and lps
and some fish like seahorses ,pipefishand bangii cardinals

Thanks Calvin, dont want to hijack your thread but you may be interested:
1220 by 900 by 300 with a waterlevel of 250 mm

FragSystem003.jpg

The last is 1250 by 600 by 250 with a waterlevel of 200 mm:
FragSystem002.jpg

FragSystem001.jpg

very nice rod are these your tanks?

This is all very exciting - keep the info flowing. I am sure there are herds of us that will be watching very closely...

(don't skimp on the pics either... [ ;) ])

cool man will keep everyone posted

Calvin let me know if you need some softies have a mate that is getting rid of some stuff, nothing fancy, colts and a few others but they are in good nick.

Mekaeel im leaving for lesoto in the morning and returning on monday. (hate working) bud hows about next weekend ? Will have everything by then? bud pm me about the softies please

Thanks tridan! Mekaeel be carefull there will be loads to be done! Hows your metal work and plumbing? Lol

:thumbup: good luck....remember dedication,perseverence and patience...keep us all posted with pics and reports

And in English that is...

Wait... I know this!! I think it means "I'd like to know why you guys do this to the guy." Or... more casually "why are y'all givin' the dude a hard time?"

lol... Humz- I think everyone here supports Calvin. Maybe some are just giving some constructive pointers for possible improvement. :)

Laugh out Loud Humz. We not limited to 160 characters per post here so feel free to use the whole keyboard ;)

Back
Top Bottom