PROPAGATION!! oh yes!

new initiative mekaeel pics for frags!! i saw some of your pretties at andrews yesturday

Humz you obviously have a lot more patience than the rest of us. i suppose the years of practice raising Mekaeel has helped. :lol: Sorry mekaeel couldn't help it.

No problem Calvin. I’m always keen to help out someone that wants to start propagating seriously.
Just going back to the Calcium reactor/Kalk reactor thing. Calvin is laying out quite a substantial amount of dosh right now, so I advised him that he should only go for a kalk reactor now but that a calcium reactor is ultimately were he may need to go. The Kalk reactor would not be wasted, as he would use it in conjunction with the Ca reactor when he decides to get one. Ivan I know that you are concerned about keeping up with the Ca/Alk demand, but think that he will be fine for quite a while. Basically I just wanted him to run the mini farm for a while and gauge his demands and then decide. Cool

yeah just giv da guy a chance...every1s at his throat

finally someone taking Calvins side :lol:

with what Calvin is doing we should all be taking his side, Calvin stand behind me I'll sort them out killkanga

By the way hats of for the initative

Thanks again Andrew! ill defnatley be getting a carx in the next few months but for now my stock levels are fairly low so ill just take things slow! im already over my budget

Hey Calvin,

I really commend you for your effort! We need more guys like you.

Good luck!

Calvin, if you want me to come take some pics for the guys just shout, then I can pick up my semi at the same time :whistling:

Well done Calvin. I know the expense of starting up is huge. I was lucky and got my tanks and stand at a good price.
What sort of diff. does a CaRx actually make though. I am getting mine on the weekend so I am just curious.
I have just fragged one or two little things so I can help you out in the next couple of months. Also I can give you some Zoa's. Got some pinks and other specials coming along nicely.

Anyway we need pics , quick fast and in a hurry.

Humz we are picture freaks, all of us. We not really ragging him just pushing him.

Are you still doing sea horses Calvin ?

Hi Calvin, what frags are you going to concentrate on? SPS's? Where are you based?

Back
Top Bottom