Reaction score
Hardware for sale
Thread title:
Profilux Plus II​
Shipping or Collection only:
Both​
Photo's and description/list of items for sale:
Hi guys
I have a Profilux Plus II inc. Temp probe. for sale. The unit is +- 1.5 years old but has only been used for under 6 months and is in excellent condition. Looks brand new infact.
Reason for selling: No point having two units :p

Asking R3000.00

DSC_0118.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg
Notes:
-​

Would it be beneficial and to an advantage to my system wrt maintenance etc Meks???
I am not too clued up in the techno department, hence me asking you
If you think it would, then I'll stand in line for it

Would it be beneficial and to an advantage to my system wrt maintenance etc Meks???
I am not too clued up in the techno department, hence me asking you
If you think it would, then I'll stand in line for it
Sean. It will be beneficial. Visit, GHL Aquariumcomputer and look at what you can do with it.

And what else do I need for this machine to run???? Half a Lfs???
Well it all depends what you want to run on it. Ok, you will want the plug bar to control your lighting, pumps etc.... If you want a CArx hooked up to it, you gotta get the Ph probe for it. And on a system your size, instead of a Carx, I would get the dosing pumps to run on the unit. Will keep your Ca, Alk and Mg in check. There is a lot to this thing....lots of room for expansion.....

Well it all depends what you want to run on it. Ok, you will want the plug bar to control your lighting, pumps etc.... If you want a CArx hooked up to it, you gotta get the Ph probe for it. And on a system your size, instead of a Carx, I would get the dosing pumps to run on the unit. Will keep your Ca, Alk and Mg in check. There is a lot to this thing....lots of room for expansion.....

You just went over to a foreign language.

I tend to avoid the posts and threads wrt whatever on earth you just said above.

Let me read the link in the morning to understand the plugbars, carx whatever etc etc. I'll phone you in the morning- time to go watch Comedy Central first. Thanks Meks.

Btw, I do not want something that will take all of Alida's duties away, just now she becomes lazy....lol

You just went over to a foreign language.

I tend to avoid the posts and threads wrt whatever on earth you just said above.

Let me read the link in the morning to understand the plugbars, carx whatever etc etc. I'll phone you in the morning- time to go watch Comedy Central first. Thanks Meks.

Btw, I do not want something that will take all of Alida's duties away, just now she becomes lazy....lol
:lol: No problem Larny.

Seank this is really an awesome system. You can almost do anything with it. Best part for you would be the sms add on. It sends you and sms with all your parameters, when an alarm goes off ect. Its expensive but worth it IMO. Nice that you can add on to the system as you go along

Sims, can I make a turn by you tomorrow or Tuesday and explain it a bit better for me, or maybe guide me in what else I can add to it and how to do it???

Yeah thats cool... can pop in to my office on Wednesday any time. Just ring first to make sure I'm there. I have all the info at the office too...

So, I'm trying to understand, why did you buy 2 units to start with ...

Same reason why I have 3 twin spot wrasse in my 6 foot .... Got 1 for free coz it was disrupting his tank and bought 1 from Lanzo 2.5 years ago to make trip worth my while and bought one from Scubaninja all in one day .... all were bargains ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom