Powercut in Wilgeheuwel

Reaction score
From our managing agency:

I did speak to COJ regarding the power that went off and they said that there are technical problems and that the power will be switched off early hours of the morning and be back on late afternoon due to the technical problem, it will be like this for a few days.

Yip just hoping power comes on long enough to charge my batteries and reheat the tank, luckily its summer so should not lose to much temp

Yip there some funny spilt on the power grid on Nic Diedericks. Pixel and myself are in Emily Hobhouse Str with no power. Can i run a lead to your house @BlackSpark

Last edited by a moderator:
Yip there some funny spilt on the power grid on Nic Diedericks. Pixel and myself are in Emily Hobhouse Str with no power. Can i run a lead to your house @BlackSpark

You can try but then all the squatters on Taylor Road will tap in :tt2: and I charge in corals or livestock :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If the power doesnt come on soon I might just fill your tank with all my sps and a few fish

Power just came on. Hope its stays on for atleast 6 hours so the batteries csn charge

Back
Top Bottom