• If you are a related business or shop and wish to advertise on this forum and our facebook group then please send an email to admin@marineaquariumsa.com or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. Cost is R1500.00 for 6 months sponsorship.

Potassium Test Kits

williet

Look at the shiny LEDs!!!
Reaction score
Hi All

Been using the KorallenZucht Test Kit for Potasium and well.... Needless to say I am better of guessing my K concentration. :p

I see other brands available

Are fauna marin and Elos.

Anyone a supplier for these testkits ?

Cheers
Willie

salifert has an easy to use pretty accurate potassium test kit i would love to see here, it is new only launched last month

@Achilles

Yep :) i am a big salifert man myself. I saw it on the zeovit site before it got released. Pity no one here has it :-( the best I have seen this far is the elos test kit!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Nathan from TSR has KZ potassium tests

I haven't heard of a decent k test kit yet. guess we just have to wait for the salifert kit to try out. until then I know ill just be looking at my monti caps, and one is looking grey lol

@ Tremayn - I do the same.... Problem is I sometimes overdose.... Now I use the 3 day rule. @Tony That KZ test kit is like moving at warp speed trying to shoot at a bullet with another bullet and whilst blindfolded...

In short.... Turbidity test kits are a mission to read!:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom