Pink Bar Goby Price?

Reaction score
Pinkbar Goby
(Cryptocentrus aurora)

aurora_goby_3.jpg

Hi Guys - I am looking to get a pink bar goby - Has anyone kept any and what is the going price for one?
Has anyone seen any available in LFS?

Regards
Duran

Pinkbar Goby
(Cryptocentrus aurora)

aurora_goby_3.jpg

Hi Guys - I am looking to get a pink bar goby - Has anyone kept any and what is the going price for one?
Has anyone seen any available in LFS?

Regards
Duran

I have one and i hardly see him. I paid R35 for it. I cant mention the lfs coz im on the wrong forum

think i may have seen them in jhb going for 250

Cool - i will check a few LFS when I am up there!

paid R450 for mine

Thanks Henk !

Pretty fish.

It is !

I have one and i hardly see him. I paid R35 for it. I cant mention the lfs coz im on the wrong forum

I know what you mean - I saw it a few months back for R55 , I have been wanting to get one for a while and the LFS that I normally buy from told me they sell for round R250 and I was fine with that price, What ticks me off is that when it arrives they tell me its R450 cos its a rare fish - It cant be that rare if it sells for R55 . I got a feeling this LFS wants to take me for a ride cos they know I wanted this fish!

Guys there's a few gobies with the pink bars - make sure you are talking about the right one. I have Amblyeleotris aurora just make sure you are talking about the right species when it comes to pricing

Back
Top Bottom