Phyllodiscus Semoni Feueranemone (Night Anemone)

This was at night using a flash. I have this baby now 7 months. It had move once in my new tank. Recently, I started to give the nennie pieces of the mixed seafood one buy at the Supermarkets. He loves whatever I give him. The only issue is that when the stem is not out, I don't give him food. So far it works nice.

14464d7c4e0567e87.jpg

14464d7c4e1fe2a32.jpg

14464d7c4e3fc95d9.jpg

Wow thats very cool. Definately something different.

I always wondered what this was in the pic...now I know, first time I have come across this thread.

14464cc3b1d24f49e.jpg

I saw Freek a few weeks ago and from what he tells me this thing is seriously poisonous.

Night Aneone -1 year

@Anemone

I got this baby now 1 year in my tank. I have moved it twice since my last thread, I moved it to a system that was standing next to a window which get direct sun. The nennie was not really happy there. So I connected a 2ft tank to my system and moved to that tank. Now it is happy under LED light.

It is a very easy nennie to keep as long as feed it well. If you respect the nennie, it is save to keep and to handle. I have never touched it so I can't say if it is as dangerous as it is made out to be. I keep it seperate so I haven't lost any fish. Rather safe than sorry.

14464e3e12a03f8d6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done freek! With this species I am learning from you! You are doing a great job! You are also much more brave than I. Please continue with the updates!

Hi @freek, long time no chat, it's been about a year and a half since you posted this great thread, any updates? Have you still got the anemone? :)

Last edited:
It's gone I think, I was offered it, but at the time I was still setting up my nemmie tank

Back
Top Bottom