Phosphate remover

Agreed that it is much cheaper than the others on the market. Just want to know how it compares to for instance Rowa and phosban. Lifespan and effectiveness.

So have I. Bought a 5 litre bucket. Was advised to use the same amount in my reactor as with the phosban I am currently using.

So have I. Bought a 5 litre bucket. Was advised to use the same amount in my reactor as with the phosban I am currently using.

I used to run the phosguard in a stocking. Just got one of those uv-x nano's from The Waterboy. Have 2 reactors on it so running the ati in one. should make a difference.

Do any of the Durban petshops stock it? There only seems to be Seachem and Red Sea's Nopox.

I got my ati phosphat stop last week from Jungle Aquatics. Free delivery, try them. I am running it in a phosban 150 reactor. So far the results look promising but cant make a comparison as it is the first time i am using gfo. Running ati carbon in the other phosban 150. Water cleared up nicely

I have used ATI with fantastic results. If compared to Seachem' Phosguard then I must say that it lasts much longer and works much faster. I am keen on trying Orca's Phosph-Guard soon. The main reason for this is because the product can be re generated 3 times thus giving it a lower cost of ownership in the long run. I have done some reading regarding the product and based on the response it seems to be the way to go. I have managed to track a shop down in Cape Town that now stocks all Orca products unfortunately its a non sponsor so pm me for the details. Have a read at a thread that Irie Ivan started some time ago regarding his results with the product. Phospha - Guard, wow! - Marine Aquariums South Africa based on the response it really seems to be a product I must try. I will keep you all posted.

Back
Top Bottom