Pete & Tristans Nano

Reaction score
Hi all

My four year old son and I have purchased a boyu TL-550 and it has been running a week now. So takeing it slow for now. Have had a tropical tank for two years until now. Tristan had to decide he wants nemo's, so walla we have a marine tank...

Great to be here :slayer:

Peter

do you have live rock, this sounds good

sorry for being so derect, and welcome to the family and please ask as many questions as you like

That sounds good, i have one more qeustion what substrate do you have?

A warm welcome to you Pete convey our welcomes to Tristan as well please.

Ok sounds nice, looking fprward to the pics:thumbup:

Welcome to MASA Pete.looking forward to the pics... :)

A very WARM welcome to MASA, Pete and Tristan! Looking forward to share in this journey with you guys. Pete - how much have you read up on keeping marines, already?
Please ask many questions - and I hope you don't mind me saying so - but PLEASE double check everything your LFS (Local Fish Shop / pet shop) says before making decisions or purchasing anything, with us here at MASA..... This is to ensure that you can have the BEST nano tank that you CAN have, and also give the fish/corals (and probably anemone's? - seeing that Tristan wants to keep "nemo's" - be careful before buying a nemmie.... We will assist you in the best way we can!

Good luck, and enjoy your ride with your 1st marine tank!

Hi Jacquesb.Thank for the welcome and have done quite a bit of research before I made the purchase. Have been reeding and learning quite a bit on the forum. Will be sure to ask questions

Welcome!
this is the Forum to get all the help that you need.
I see you are centurion, great stuff i love it when people in Pretoria start marines because it looks to me that most is in the cape or in durban.
Enjoy dude!

Welcome to the Forum Pete and Tristan, look forward to the pics, but remember, nothing good happens quickly in reefing:)

getting livestock home quickly is pritty good lol

Back
Top Bottom