th_DSCF1114.jpg
th_DSCF1145.jpg

th_DSCF1159.jpg
th_DSCF1223.jpg
th_DSCF1178.jpg
th_DSCF1147.jpg
Hopefully they will all be clear.

sorry guys and gals I still have to work out how th enlarge the photos

looks sweet. very nice clam u got there. aint seen one of those before. very nice

Very Nice Pat !!!!!!

Nice to see the tank settling in ;)

Viper I will soon be able to post large pictures, have not yet worked it out, I have used Photobucket and as I select one and paste it it comes in small.

Thanx Mekaeel now I know who I am speaking to over the net, always better.

thanx to all you guys for the confidence and encouragement you give me.

slightly off topic but I thoroughly enjoyed the DRC meeting last night at the DUC, nice meeting new members you cannot put a face to, and this morning the first thing Brett (Hubby) did was top up the tanks, only used 5lt of RO water, and he filled up slowly.
He even cleaned all the skimmers.

Are you selecting the pic itself? It is best to click on the 2nd link below the pic. This automatically copies the link. Then paste into MASA uning the little icon of the mountains in the message bar.

Thanx Mekaeel now I know who I am speaking to over the net, always better.

thanx to all you guys for the confidence and encouragement you give me.

slightly off topic but I thoroughly enjoyed the DRC meeting last night at the DUC, nice meeting new members you cannot put a face to, and this morning the first thing Brett (Hubby) did was top up the tanks, only used 5lt of RO water, and he filled up slowly.
He even cleaned all the skimmers.
without doubt,the DRC is an awsome club,alsways keeps us motivated :)

Hill when I select any of the 4 below the photo in photobucket it says copied, then i go back the masa and select the hill and it automatically says http:// (search for the url) I can paste it there but then all it does is puts the internet link on, not the photo. help.

have you tried clicking on IMG tab pat?

When I click on the img code all that happens is that it still just gives the link and not he photo this is what it comes up with

DSCF1114.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom