Packing in :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am selling my setup. I am keeping the big equipment (skimmer, chiller, CaRx).

The tank is 1200 x 450 x 600 (L,W,H)
Galvanised stand,
sump - 1200 x 400 x 250 (L,W,H),
Pine canopy

Return pump and plumbing
Heater

I am asking
R1500

what??why?your tank was doig well.why you shutting down?

Sorry to hear Smithers

Sorry to see you go, but if you are keeping kit, that means you are coming back???

Weeelll I am upgrading. I thought I would go dramatic. New things in the pipeline. I have "outgrown" my 4ft and I need to sell this tank in order to upgrade.
I could never quit totally ! Come on guys I have been bitten by the marine bug.
If anyone knows or wants it I am willing to even do a repayment option.

Weeelll I am upgrading. I thought I would go dramatic. New things in the pipeline. I have "outgrown" my 4ft and I need to sell this tank in order to upgrade.
I could never quit totally ! Come on guys I have been bitten by the marine bug.
If anyone knows or wants it I am willing to even do a repayment option.

Bloody drama queen:whistling: glad to hear it mate, look forward to the rebuild, 2m? 3m? no.....i reckon a 4mx1mx1m:thumbup:

Hey I was going for the super dramatic approach here, Gimme a break.
New tank is 1800 x 800 x 800. (or near enough to about 100mm)
Been buying equipment when ever I can. Got a collection going now.
Chiller, Carx, Skimmer, lights, corals, fish etc etc

So it is up to all of you to sell my tank ! ! !

Hey smithers,
Where are you getting your new tank from?
Look forward to seeing the progress of your tank setup,keep us updated.
cheers

Getting the new tank from a petshop in my area. I know the owner so he is just charging me for the glass and silicone.
It is still quite expensive though.
I need to post some pics of my current set up before it comes down.

is the owner of this petshop going to build your tank or is it complete?Are you able to mention the name of this petshop on the forum or not?
Cheers

If you want the name I could PM you. I don't want to step on any sponsors toes !

The owner is going to build it for me. Trust his building skills more than mine.

Tell me about your tank... I am interested.

How old, what is the quality of the glass (scratches etc.). You say it is 600 high? How thick is the glass? (600 high seems deep for a 4ft made of 6mm glass).

Hi Pterois.
The tank is good condition. There are a few scratches on the front glass. I need to replace the side overflow before I sell it.

The Pump is nothing too special, I think it is an AquaH20. The heater is also a AquaH20.
Plumbing for the upflow is 25mm and outlet is 32mm.

Glass is 6mm, I also thought there could be a problem but there is no bowing at all.
The stand is hot dipped galvanized so you will never have to worry about any rust.
The sump has 3 compartments.

The canopy is pine and varnished with a light varnish.

Hi Pterois.
The tank is good condition. There are a few scratches on the front glass. I need to replace the side overflow before I sell it.

I have developed a health phobia about scratches (probably as my tanks are quite scratched). What sort of overflow is it? Do you have pics?

Glass is 6mm, I also thought there could be a problem but there is no bowing at all.
The stand is hot dipped galvanized so you will never have to worry about any rust.

Does it get filled about about 500 mm? Stand sounds great though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom