Pacific Sun Hyperion RS2 Owners

Reaction score
Hi just want to find out who is running Pacific Sun LED's on MASA ??
And if so what program are you using/pre sets ??
Bali+ Revision ???
What is your PAR tables set at ? Tank size ect...
Need some help with setting up the correct PAR Table ... @butcherman...;)
I know @carlosandrade is a proud owner of one....:peroni:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pacific Sun Hyperion RS2 owners is like looking for Bugatti Veyron owners...

heheeh....ohhh ok...so i quess it's very far in between....WHY Though???

mmmm... well i am sure that there has to be more than two owners !!! LOL...Excellent lights BTW

is this part of the pacific sun set up?

I think someone needs to share a picture if it is :whistling:

Yup it sure is....has it's own program, sure you have played around with the one Carlos is running??? And no photo as yet...awaiting you to set and @Hails to take a photo! My skills are terrible with taking photo's !!!:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Will await the visit !!!! SPS doing very very very well...you will see !

I have a program but I sent it to another reefer in the USA and it didn't work on his lights, he had to contact pacific sun themselves to get it to work. You can always come to me for coffee and copy each line of the program and I will show you how to program the lights. The process is quite complicated if you don't know the software in detail. Took me about two months to figure out what to do.
What's important is that if you use the standard Bali program you must not adjust any other tab. However you can add atmospheric and moonlight settings.

I have a program but I sent it to another reefer in the USA and it didn't work on his lights, he had to contact pacific sun themselves to get it to work. You can always come to me for coffee and copy each line of the program and I will show you how to program the lights. The process is quite complicated if you don't know the software in detail. Took me about two months to figure out what to do.
What's important is that if you use the standard Bali program you must not adjust any other tab. However you can add atmospheric and moonlight settings.

I have played around a bit, but yes if i understand all the settings i am sure it will be easier..! Thanks will take you up on the offer and come have coffee , see the grandchildren and learn to program the lights. Do you make use of the moon cycles and thunderstorm simulation at all?? Also the moon phases?

Karen, anytime, it will be so much easier and you can make notes, maybe even bring your laptob and we will sit side by side. I use the atmospheric program. I don't use moon light as I have programmed the moon light into my par table. I found that the moon program has a slight bug in it that made me reset my lights. The software isn't perfect so I made it run according to my needs and I haven't experienced any problems. As soon as you know some basics it is easy, maybe somewhat timeous to program

You running this program ?
bali_plus1.png

Back
Top Bottom