Not all is well in paradise:(

i will send you a pm:) i am holding off on booking the ticket as I did not want to be away in cpt when IMACSA is on in jhb, looks like a great conference so i didnt want to miss it. I will def give you a buzz re tank squizzing:)

Squizzing?

It's the pictures you were bleating about me posting yesterday;) pics AND a video for your delectation, been posted since last night, as promised:whistling:

awww shit thats bad news, sorry to hear that mate. and the couch is wet so no where sit with the play station?

being retrenched must be crap, espe in UK when job market is flat....hope things come up soon...else come teach organic farming with me in Norway next year.....i have salmon rivers we can explore!:)

awww shit thats bad news, sorry to hear that mate. and the couch is wet so no where sit with the play station?

being retrenched must be crap, espe in UK when job market is flat....hope things come up soon...else come teach organic farming with me in Norway next year.....i have salmon rivers we can explore!:)

Thecouch is dry and cleaned up now, and the kids nicked the playstation years ago, but i sneak upstairs occasionly to play it:)

Not sure if the job market is flat tbh, there seems plenty out there if you look, but i have to say the idea of working in Norway sounds wonderful, just a shame i know jack all about organic farming:lol:

sorry about your losses man,yeah your best buy right now will be the battery operated airpumps.im also using them at the moment

Back
Top Bottom