No bad water quality seen from start of my tank cycle

Yeah, its just sooo difficult not seeing any life in the tank for 4 weeks ??? I've tested water and all seemed ok, infact its almost like I never had a cycle ????

Hence the heading of this tread ...

Hermits are doing well ???

pretty sure its fine.why not check up for a reefer in your area or a LFS to do a test for you.hermits are pretty hardy and will/may survive a cycle

slightly off the topic, today I was told to dose with iodine once a week ??? Are we all in agreement with this ???

got mine from phuture lab, R130

Sammy,

Those alert's are selling for about R70 @ Panorama Petshop in Parow. Dude, do yourself a favour and buy your equipment there. They are seriously very competitive and they are not into high mark-ups!!

Ciao,
J.

where are they Henk ?

Brentnorm,

They're in that new complex called Northgate Island behind the builders warehouse and just off of the N1 @ the N1/M5 interchange. I hope that makes sense.. You can also call them on 021-511 6340.

Sammy i was the guy helping wayne unpack :p

Brent - they are behind teh builders warehouse at the N1/Koeberg road interchange

Hi Guys, I'm having a little bit of a Nitrate prob, its hanging around 25mg/L for the past week so and my tank is now into 4 weeks + cycle ???

you all mentioned getting rid of 1 - the back bio balls and 2 the carbon rings in the black bags ???

Please be so kind as to tell me what I replace these with, please aslo be specific as extactly what I must ask the LFS for ???

Cheers

sorry warr??? just thought i was looking for quick answers as i wanted to run off to the LFS this morn

Hi Guys, I'm having a little bit of a Nitrate prob, its hanging around 25mg/L for the past week so and my tank is now into 4 weeks + cycle ???

you all mentioned getting rid of 1 - the back bio balls and 2 the carbon rings in the black bags ???

Please be so kind as to tell me what I replace these with, please aslo be specific as extactly what I must ask the LFS for ???

Cheers
replace with LR,Carbon or p04 remover

thanks for that, going to sams now, do i just ask for carbon ???? how does it come, power ball ??? would i need a bag

hi Sammy,

Bought my Carbon and Filter bags at Sams. The have different size filter bags.

Back
Top Bottom