New to the teeny-tiny

Reaction score
So after a devastating day yesterday having to say goodbye to my pride and joy (eel) and his fellow reef friends (fish, shrimps and corals)... the bug has bitten again.

Seriously, who was I kidding thinking I could go without a tank for long?

The decision is to go small...NANO small.

Does anyone have some advice on what the best nano is and what modifications are required to make it as stable as possible?

I am reading through the Boyu TL450 and 550 threads and the Nano forums at the moment but wouldn't mind a fellow reefer who has been there / knows the ropes who can help a girl out. :peroni:

the perfect setup would be a 900 by 800 cube with a 5000l sump imo...

So small with stable parameters would be a pico/nano with a 200l sump

I have had a TL550 for ages, the new IM AIO tanks are great and have a ATO which makes life easier..
if i want AIO Infinity Aqua would be good, and IM

All-In-One Infinity Aqua by yuppie pets
Innovative Marine = IM

I ran a Juwel rio 125 (800 x 350 x 450) for about 2years. Such a easy tank to run. Had a marine magic autodoser which doesed ca,alk,mag and a atu. The only thing i used to do is clean the glass abt once a week and do a 25l wc every 2 to 3 weeks... sometimes 1 a month if i got lazy. also had a hob skimmer and a canister which only had the corse black sponge, seachem matrix,phos guard and purigen. The had the juwel sponges and some carbon in.Tank ran like a dream.
picture.php

Back
Top Bottom