New to the forum

I'm busy with my own design. with 2 returns front corners, with a 45degree angle. With small LR pieces glued to it to hide it.
And rockstand/return pipes comes from the back, via a flexible or moveable piece. That is not glued but just pushed together. Maybe held in place with silicone instead of glue if needed to allow movement. but the stand self should everywhere be the same thickness, the drawing I got, there the corners are thicker, and not correct. The stand must have 5mm holes at 2 and 10 O' clock positions. To blow water out under the LR pile.

System got 2 cls with 4 return each. Left side will be mirror of right.
check Designing my future cube - Page 2 - Anything DIY Related

Is there a reason you enclosing the return pipes ?

I would run the returns externally and increase your tank volume
The reason why I'm looking into enclosing the return piping is the location of the tank. I don't want people to see piping running at the back.

It's gona be placed directly along the wall that the main front door entrance opens against (hence, people walking into my house will see the tank immediately but from the side).

I'm busy with my own design. with 2 returns front corners, with a 45degree angle. With small LR pieces glued to it to hide it.
And rockstand/return pipes comes from the back, via a flexible or moveable piece. That is not glued but just pushed together. Maybe held in place with silicone instead of glue if needed to allow movement. but the stand self should everywhere be the same thickness, the drawing I got, there the corners are thicker, and not correct. The stand must have 5mm holes at 2 and 10 O' clock positions. To blow water out under the LR pile.

System got 2 cls with 4 return each. Left side will be mirror of right.
check Designing my future cube - Page 2 - Anything DIY Related
A similar concept has well Riaan :)

If you don't mind, I'm going to go with a similar back tank design to your cube (perhaps maybe get a cover for this area and just close the entire back of the tank) leaving the piping externally on the back of my tank.

Thank goodness for google sketch. haha :yeahdude:

Back
Top Bottom