New Sponsor - Aquahadia

Ok well,not long ago I was at the coast for 10days,leaving my tank in the hands of a worker,a NEW domestic and old faithfull Eskom (which in that week had 3 x 10hr power outages 3 days in a row) so yes unfortunatley my tank and livestock tool some strain while I was working on my tan...sadly,I did lose a good few things,but its on its way becoming something again...yip I was extremely sad but guess it happens and we just get right back up and carry on...and I also haven't updated my thread as with my son and then myself being in hospital I had no time for that...but here's a pic of the tank just before my tradegy which was somehwere about 1.5months ago... Its just a 1200x800x550 ...

278051f9505344b3a.jpg

this tank was built and set up Nov last year...so yeah fairly young...

Ok well,not long ago I was at the coast for 10days,leaving my tank in the hands of a worker,a NEW domestic and old faithfull Eskom (which in that week had 3 x 10hr power outages 3 days in a row) so yes unfortunatley my tank and livestock tool some strain while I was working on my tan...sadly,I did lose a good few things,but its on its way becoming something again...yip I was extremely sad but guess it happens and we just get right back up and carry on...and I also haven't updated my thread as with my son and then myself being in hospital I had no time for that...but here's a pic of the tank just before my tradegy which was somehwere about 1.5months ago... Its just a 1200x800x550 ...

278051f9505344b3a.jpg

This pic doesnt do it justice, in real life this tank will blow you away!

welcome bud!!!
:thumbup:

now everyone knows my sump maker :)

Add me to this list... He made me such a great quality custom sump looks almost better than my DT :thumbup:

i always wanted to get hold of you guys back in the day... Nice to see you onboard.
I have owned a couple aquahadia tanks already well built

i always wanted to get hold of you guys back in the day... Nice to see you onboard.
I have owned a couple aquahadia tanks already well built
now you know where to find me ;)

Back
Top Bottom