New Special Guest!

Welcome Anemone - glad you joined our family here at MASA. Hopefully we can learn much with regards to your speciality subject - Do we get the honour of having some pics of your setup/s (maybe I missed this post somewhere) - Enjoy your stay here!

Here are some threads I started a while back with some pictures of my anemones and Seahorses. I'll look to see what else I can find and post. I'm way over due for new pics of my latest seahorses anyway.

Anemone Pics - Invertebrates

Infant Seahorses! - Fish Only Tanks

hello brenda

just a warm welcome and thanks for offering your time and effort to help MASA with its anenomies. Its greatly appreciated and I look forward to following some of the threads in your forum :)

many thanks once again :)

Hi Brenda and welcome, great to have you on board.

Welcome Brenda! Had an issue with my Nennie a few months ago. Took him back to the LFS where I bought him from as my tank was not mature enough (only running 9 months now) and the nennie was really not happy and struggling. Thought it was the best thing for him!! Would love to get another 1, but will do allot more research before then! So I am sure you will be getting allot of questions from my side!

welcome Brenda!
glad to have you on board!

Welcome Brenda! Great to have another WWM Guru on board :)

Welcome to MASA Brenda, great that you've joined us and hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Looking forward to learn from you. I'm glad that your passion is so strong to protect these beautiful creatures coming from the big blue.

Thanks again for sharing your experience with us - see you around :wave2:

welcome brenda!real anemone knowledge was a bit scarce on MASA as most reefers here dont really have nemmies.

glad you adding to our knowledge pool!;)

Back
Top Bottom