Reaction score
Hi

My name is mark m and i have just started a new marine aquarium,i am situated in alberton ( gauteng South Africa )

Hello and Welcome Mark

What size set-up do you have. And yes, we like photo's...

It can be a bit overwhelming posting your tank photo to some of the guru's around here, they all will give comments, but it is to your tank own prosperous future. :) (wow, what a big word, and I spelled it correct first time!)

Welcome to MASA Mark m, glad you joined us. Please tell us more about the tank, fitration, etc,and post pics :)
Also read the link in my signature for some great info on how to start your first marine tank.

hello mark and welcome to masa, great to have you join :)

hows the tanbk looking at the mo? how long have you had it rtunning nad do you test for ammonia, nitrites and nitrates yet?

How big is the tank, do you have a sump and equipment to run it yet? do you have anything living in the tank yet or are you going nice and slow while you cycle? :)

it would be great to see your tank and see if there is any twaeking you can do to make things easier for you.

welcome and happy postings

A VERY WARM WELCOME to MASA, Mark! Great to have you on-board! You are in my old possie (where I grew up!;))

Please tell us a LOT more about the tank that you started. Also - if you can - please post some pics of your tank, etc.?

Welcome to MASA !

Welcome to MASA!!

Hi and welcome to MASA.

:welcome7:

Back
Top Bottom